Rimage Allegro disc publishing systems are an affordable front-office solution ideal for low or moderate volume disc production. Publish discs with full-color labels using the newest generation of high-speed, high-quality inkjet printing, for professional results each and every time. Available as the Allegro 20 or Allegro 100 model, Allegro comes complete with industry-leading Rimage software in a cost-effective package.
Allegro medical systems are a perfect fit for healthcare facilities or offices, supporting DICOM CD/DVD workflows with cost-effective, high-quality performance.
Right size !!
Choose the Allegro system that best matches your needs. Allegro 20 – a cost-effective option for the smallest office or clinics – has one recorder, and one bin that holds up to 20 discs. Allegro 100, ideal for larger clinics or facilities, has two recorders, and two bins that hold up to 100 total discs. CD/DVD recorders are standard on both models, with optional Blu-ray™ recorder upgrades.
High Speed !!
Power through projects quickly while getting full-surface, full-color printing in as little as six seconds: the Allegro’s high-speed robotics are designed to maximize production.
Powerfull Software !!
Every Rimage Allegro disc publishing system includes the Rimage Software Suite (RSS), a complete set of software unlocking the full potential of the Rimage system. The suite includes tools to submit and manage print and record jobs, create unique artwork for each disc, monitor and control system operation of one or a number of Rimage systems, and integrate into workflows to fully automate disc publishing.
RIMAGE SOFTWARE SUITE CONTAINS:
- CD Designer™ provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface.
- QuickDisc™ allows users to assemble and submit projects to their Rimage system.
- Rimage System Manager allows users to fully control and monitor all Rimage systems from any location on the network. View the status of jobs, configure bins and get accurate available media counts to keep production flowing.
- Rimage Services includes Production Server to control the hardware and manage all aspects of printing and recording, Image Server to create a wide range of disc formats with options such as image encryption with password protection, and other Rimage services that enable the functionality of client software tools.
For maximum flexibility, RSS also includes web clients for Windows® and Mac OS® that provide the same capability, but without the need to install any software:
- WebQD™ extends primary functionality of QuickDisc to any computer with network access to the Rimage system and a web browser.
- WebRSM™ extends the functionality of Rimage System Manager to any computer with network access to the Rimage system and a web browser.
Available upon request at no charge to Rimage disc publishing users simply by contacting Rimage Support:
- Software Developer Kit (SDK) includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to integrate the Rimage with other software and automate the Rimage system in custom workflows.
FOR ALLEGRO, RIMAGE SERVICE AND SUPPORT OPTIONS ARE:
- Rapid Exchange gives you speed and value with next business day advanced delivery of a replacement unit or printer for you to install. Includes Software Subscription and Support.
- Virtual Installation is a private remote installation and training session, typically 1 to 1-1/2 hours depending on customer requirements.
With Rimage, you can be assured of quality world-wide service, immediate response times, and unrivaled high-value maintenance agreements. When you choose Rimage, you choose success
PLEASE CALL FOR A QUOTE, PRICES ARE IN REFERENCE ONLY