An Expandable Storage Solution with Two Hot-Swappable Hard Drives.
The G-DOCK ev with Thunderbolt storage solution is a two bay, swappable drive system with user configurable RAID 0,1 and is designed to optimize the digital content workflow. Part of the Evolution Series, G-DOCK ev ships with two hot-swappable USB 3.0 G-DRIVE ev hard drives for convenience and portability. Pop in any combination of G-DRIVE ev hard drives into the G-DOCK ev for ultimate flexibility.
The Evolution Series includes not only the G-DOCK ev, but also G-DRIVE ev. Designed for speed and flexibility, G-DRIVE ev offers transfer speeds up to 136MB/s, features USB 3.0 for use as a single direct attached drive and a SATA connector for use in the G-DOC
- Interface 2 x Thunderbolt
- Disk Drive Speed - 7200 RPM / Cache - Up to 32MB
- Compatibility Mac OS® 10.7 +; Windows® 8, 7 and Vista®
- Size (L x W x H) 7.87" x 5.12" x 3.54" / 200 x 130 x 90 mm
- Alimentation: 110V external
- Compatibility: PC | MAC
- Warranty : 3 Years
- Kit Contents
(2) G-DRIVE ev USB 3.0 Hard Drives
(2) USB 3.0 Cables
(1) Thunderbolt Cable
Quick Start Guide
AC Power Supply