Transportable Hardware RAID 8 Bay Thunderbolt 2 Storage Solution
A transportable, hardware RAID, 8-Bay Thunderbolt™ 2 solution offering content creators colossal capacity and high definition performance. Designed to support multi-stream 4K workflows and beyond, the G-SPEED Shuttle XL can be configured in RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, & 10, features transfer rates up to 1350 MB/s, Enterprise-class hard drives and the trusted G-Technology 3-year warranty.
- 6 x 3.5" SATA Drive Bays
- 2 x Evolution (ev) Series Drive Bays
- 2 x Thunderbolt 2 Ports
It is the ultimate storage solution for demanding video workflows on location and in the studio.
2 Bay fully compatible EV serieEV Series modules, which may then be removed from the array and transported or mailed with more ease than a 3.5" drive. ev Series modules can also be used to adapt memory cards, such as the RED MINI-MAG, so that card content may be transferred from the array.
- Capacity available: 18-24-36-48-60TB
- Interface (2) Thunderbolt 2 Ports
- Configurable : RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, and 10 . Pre-configured in RAID 5
- Disk: Removable Entreprise class 7200 rpm 3.5"
- 2 EV BAY ADAPTER FOR EVOLUTION SERIES COMPATIBILITY
- Transfer rate: Up to 1200MB/s
- Compatibility Mac® OS 10.9 + Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7
- Size (L x W x H) 9.9” x 7.4” x 14.2”/ 252.5 x 188 x 360.7mm
- 3-Year limited warranty
SPARE3000 ( 3TB ) Part # 0G03505
SPARE4000 ( 4TB ) Part # 0G03506
SPARE5000 ( 5TB ) Part # 0G03507
SPARE6000 ( 6TB ) Part # 0G04432
SPARE8000 ( 8TB ) Part # 0G04347
G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Storage System
8-Bay Storage System (6) Removable disk modules and (2) ev Series Bay Adapters
(1) ThunderboltTM cable
Quick Start Guide
G-SPEED Shuttle XL with ev adapters is backed by a standard 3-Year limited warranty and unlimited free technical support by representatives experienced with the latest content creation applications.