High Capacity and amazing Transfer Rate
FUJIFILM's NANOCUBIC technology has achieved LTO G5 data cartridge to have the capacity of 3.0TB (at 2:1 compression; 1.5TB native) by recording 1,280 data tracks within 12.65mm tape width. Also with the utilization of multi-channel recording technology, LTO G5 data cartridge featured transfer rates of up to 280MB/sec. (at 2:1 compression; 140MB/sec. native).
FujiFilm Servo technology
LTO Ultrium technology relies heavily on timing-based, high-precision servo control to achieve its remarkable performance levels. LTO Ultrium data cartridge uses dual servo tracks that have been precisely written along the entire length of each of its four data bands, for extremely fine placement control and redundancy in the event of tape damages.
Improvement in NANOCUBIC Technology
For LTO G5 development, FUJIFILM has further advanced the NANOCUBIC technology with the following key technologies and has successfully achieved higher recording density:
(1) Development of finer metal particles (78% of the size of LTO G4)
(2) Nano-dispersion technology with a new binder system
(3) Advanced nano-coating technology to achieve a much smoother and more uniform magnetic layer resulting in significant decrease in the tape surface defects.
Encrypted for Security
From LTO G4 System, the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption algorithms is introduced to keep data secure. The hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption offers higher level of security during storage and transporting of sensitive information
WORM is also available
WORM (Write Once Read Many) functionality provides a cost-effective means for storing data in non-rewriteable format to help address compliance requirements.
- Capacity (Native / Compressed) 1.5 TB (3.0 TB)
- Transfer Rate (Native / Compressed) Up to 140 MB/sec. (Up to 280 MB/sec.)
- Number of Tracks 1,280
- Servo Band Timing-based servo
- Cartridge Memory 65,280bits (8,160bytes); Internal EEPROM
- Encryption function
PLEASE CALL US FOR VOLUME PRICING
Toll free: 1-877-636-4562