SANDISK EXTREME COMPACTFLASH MEMORY CARD
SUSTAINED PERFORMANCE FOR ANY SITUATION
The optimal combination of shot speed (up to 85MB/s) sustained video performance guarantee (VPG-20), and transfer speed (up to 120MB/s); 16GB - 128GB cards only.
Ideal for use with mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card delivers first-rate read/write speeds to catch fast action shots and enable quick file transfers. This memory card features Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20) to deliver a minimum sustained recording data rate of 20MB/s to support high-quality Full HD video (1080p) recording. Take advantage of burst-mode photography with the card's write speeds of up to 85MB/s (567X) and enjoy efficient workflow with its transfer speeds up to 120MB/s. With capacities up to 128GB, this memory card provides plenty of storage for Full HD videos and RAW photos.
- Read Speed: up to 120MB/s
- Write Speed: up to 85MB/s
- Video Speed: VPG-20
- Form Factor: CompactFlash
PROFESSIONAL-GRADE VIDEO CAPTURE
Featuring a Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20)3 profile specification, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash memory card can keep up with the steep memory demands of professional video equipment such as HD camcorders. The card's VPG-20 ensures data transfer between card and camera with a sustained data recording rate of 20MB/s for a smooth and unbroken video stream. You'll be able to record in resolutions as high as 1080p without skipped frames.
- Available capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB**
- Performance/speed**: 16GB (Up to 60MB/s Write speed); 32GB -128GB (Up to 85MB/s Write speed); 16GB -128GB (Up to 120MB/s Read); VPG-20
- Tested under extreme temperature conditions (-25˚C to 85˚C, -13˚F to 185˚F)
- Extreme durability for extreme environments, sealed with RTV silicone for added protection against shock and vibration
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty
- 16-128GB are UDMA-7